This touroperator has been operating since 2002 and has evolved into one of Nicaragua's leading tour operators, known throughout the travel industry for professionalism and reliability. Offering personalized travel services, including customized itineraries, day tours, transportation services, accommodations, and knowledgeable guides, their team of professionals comes with extensive and in-depth knowledge of Nicaragua's premier destinations and lesser known regions. Their goal is to provide unique and memorable experiences tailored to each client's interests and needs. They offer a wide variety of activities including trekking, cultural tours, natural reserves, bird watching, and volunteer opportunities.
Through their passion for conversation and philanthropy, the touroperator is actively developing and supporting new Nicaraguan destinations with a focus on eco and community-based tourism. They are an active member of the Rainforest Alliance and founder of an initiative that aids in the branding of sustainable tourism in Nicaragua.
There are about 10 employees divided over 3 different offices.
Activities for interns
There are many possibilities within this professional touroperator. Some of them are:
· Realize a marketing study on the actual tourism market in León and Granada (an analysis of products and their prices).
· Write an advisory document about how to position the products and services of this touroperator in their market to increase sales in direct sales.
· Write an advisory document about how to improve the cross-selling of day tours, transfers and lodging between the two offices.
· Support in writing and executing a marketing strategy on volunteer tourism for the Leon office.
· Participate in meetings about the volunteer tourism project and make suggestions to improve the project.
· Participate in trips to the countryside to get to know the possibilities and the product to be able to elaborate plans/ marketing activities.
· Write an advisory report on the actual marketing and sales plan of the international sales of the tour operator in León.
· Organize training for the staff working on the sales department on direct selling and customer contact.
The founder and manager of this tour operator is Dutch. He prefers an intern who can work independent and is willing to take responsibility. Once you have proven you are good at what you do, you will also get permission to use other staff members to realize your assignments.
Just to be clear:
On-Stage Latin America provides many internships for all kinds of study programs. Besides the available vacancies on the website, we also offer a wide range of other internships. If you have a specific request, send us an e-mail and we will do our best to help you.
Check out our Fanpage on Facebook